Levi’s Vintage Clothing
Levi’s Vintage Clothing Shorthorn Shirt - Oxblood Red Plaid
Crank it up. Levi’s® Vintage Clothing presents Fall/Winter 2020, a tribute to the ’80s Louisville underground music scene that ultimately paved the way for Seattle’s transformative grunge scene. Their uniform of choice was a pair of classic ’80s Levi’s® 501® Jeans mixed with strong graphic elements and DIY attitude. With this collection, we celebrate these artists and the legacy they left behind.
A new take on a look that was incredibly popular with cowboys and rodeo hands, this Shorthorn shirt still retains its durable construction and signature detailing, like the slightly bib-shaped hem and button-flap chest pockets. We love this piece's stonewash plaid flannel and the way we blocked the plaid at the pockets.
- A replica of an archival Western shirt
- Once a trademark look among cowboys and rodeo hands, this Western shirt is an everyday staple
- Cut from durable, plaid flannel and stonewashed for that tried-and-true look and feel
- Classic touches include a slightly bib-shaped hem, button-flap chest pockets and four-hole pearl buttons
- Made with a Levi’s® Shorthorn label
- Classic fit
- Overall length: 29.5"
- Sleeve length: 34"
- Measurements are taken from a size M
- 100% cotton
- Stonewashed flannel
- Point collar
- Long sleeves
- Square chest pockets with button flaps