Levi’s 501 ‘93 Straight - Basil Bloom
Think back to 1993. That was a good year. If you were around then, you probably spent most of it on a skateboard. And if you were on a skateboard, you might remember these: the Levi's® Men's 501® '93. Channeling early-90s skate culture through the original blue jean, this vintage fit is stylish enough to look good today. So throw these on, then go make some new memories.
- The newest addition to the 501® Family that’s true to the original ‘93 fit
- A vintage-inspired fit that sits at the waist
- Designed with a slightly higher rise
- Woven with a hint of stretch
- Designed with superior craftsmanship and extra attention, Levi's® Premium elevates our iconic styles with quality that’ll stand the test of time
- Specially marked with an authentic Levi’s® Premium label
How it Fits
- Regular fit through the seat and thigh
- Sits at your waist
- Straight leg
- Measurements from size 32:
- Front rise: 11.5"
- Knee: 17.75"
- Leg opening: 16"
- Model is 6'0" and is wearing a size 32 waist
Composition & Care
- 99% cotton, 1% elastane
- Denim with built-in stretch for all-day comfort and easy movement
- Button fly
- 5-pocket styling